Photographic Developments from Petro Photoglyphs:
(A Process Method to Record Images from Stones with Embedded Photographs)
Recorded Projections within a 'Sphere of Selective Spectrum & Dimensional Specific Perception'.
(For a more 'In-Depth Explanation...Please Read the Research Report: 4.29 MB .pdf)
In order to Develop the Video Messages from Petro Photoglyph Artifacts (Stones Inscribed with Photographic Images)...
A Process Method was Formulated to Optically Illuminate & Translate...
Decipher & Record the Hologram Stone Etchings.
Image Translation within a 'Sphere of Visual Perception' as determined by...
'A Variable Combination of 3 Factors':
Spectrum Specific Illumination...the Wavelength & Intensity Levels Applied to 'Light-Up the Image'.
(A Negative or Inverse...Single or Multiple Light Wavelengths between 200 nM. to 900 nM...from Ultra-Violet to Near-Infra-Red)
Dimensional or Spatial Perspective...Position of the Image with respect to the Viewing & Recording Source.
(Spatial Position in 3 Dimensions...Orthographic Image Perspectives within Spherical X, Y, Z Axes...Magnification In & Out for all Axes.)
Applied to 'Mirror Replicate' a Portion of the Image...Optical Translation via a Foldout or 'Butterfly' of the Visual Data.
(Typical Vector of Bi-Lateral Symmetry Intersects the Image in a Vertical or Horizontal Plane...to Orthographically Shift the Visual Perspective.)
1. Complementary Color...: Complementary colors are pairs of colors which, when combined, cancel each other out. This means that when combined, they produce black, or if colored light (rather than pigment) is used, they produce white. When placed next to each other, they create the strongest contrast for those particular two colors. Due to this striking color clash, the term opposite colors is sometimes considered more appropriate than "complementary colors".
The pairs of complementary colors vary depending upon whether the colors are physical (e.g. from pigments), or from light. These change the way in which the color is made, and therefore change the color model which applies. For pigments, subtractive colors apply, so the complementary/opposite color pairs, are red & green, yellow & violet, and blue & orange. In the RGB color model, which applies to colors created by light, such as on computer and television displays, the complementary/opposite pairs are red & cyan, green & magenta, and blue & yellow. Color printing uses particular processes for producing color, so the CMYK model is sometimes considered appropriate for identifying complementary colors rather than the standard pigment model used for painting etc.
Mathematics…: the point or set of points in the domain of a function corresponding to a given point or set of points in the range of the function.
A Negative or Inverse Image…Examples of Inverse Image – a Noun…:
2. For Optimal Visual Exposure of the Projected Images Structures...Set the Monitor Properties to these Video Calibration Charts...:
(Click the Video Calibration Scale for an Enlargement)
3. Notice for Internet Explorer Browser Users...Settings for Tabbed Browsing:* Option to Select & Choose whether Pop-Ups are Displayed in a New Window or on a New Tab. * Top-Left Menu Bar>>>Click-Tools>>>Select-Internet Options>>>Click-'Tabs' Button>>>Select-'Let Internet Explorer decide how pop-ups should open'.
The Process Method for Image Translation Applied to...Conventional Rock Art:
Conventional Rock Art Example #1
1. Conventional field recording of a petroglyph (photo courtesy of John Campbell).
2. Development of the glyphic image structure incorporating Spectrum Illumination and Bilateral Symmetry.
(Dimensional Perspective remained constant for these sample translations.)
Conventional Rock Art Example #2
A Glyphic Image Recording (Original Polychrome Rock Art Image Photo Courtesy of John Campbell)
Two Optical Translations processed under the Defined Process Method.
Conventional Rock Art Example #3
A Field Image Recording of a Petroglyph (Original Polychrome Rock Art Image Photo courtesy of: J.Q. Jacobs)
Optical Translations Using the Defined Process Method for Spectrum Specific Illumination and Bi-lateral Symmetry .
An Extended Codex Projection Develops by Applying the Defined Process Method:
Spectrum Profile #1: (Bi-Lateral-Left)…the image is sad
and cries with no animals…the Inner Spirit reaches out...
Spectrum Profile #2: (Bi-Lateral-Right)…the image smiles...content with 2 animals as the Inner Spirit is at peace...
'A Method of Image Translation that Significantly Increases the Depth of the Projected Visual Information.'
Spectrum Specific Illumination Applied to a 'Sacred Religious Artifact'...
3-Dimensional Inscribed Hologram Images:
Developments from 'La Virgin de Guadalupe'
* The 'Virgin of Guadalupe'
* A series of spectrum specific developments (hologram projections...'Watch Her Eyes'!)
* Spectrum Specific Translations of the 'La Virgen de Guadalupe'...Developed from the Image found on Wikipedia.
* Spatial (Dimensional) Translations were defined by Focus & Magnification...Developing Embedded 'Micro-Image Codices'.
(An Ancient and Highly Advanced Inscription Technology...applied to 'Certain Artifacts')
*Inscriptions consisting of Contiguous Over-Layered...Photo-Detail Image-Masks...'Functioning as 3-Dimensional Holograms'.
*Defined through the 'Independent Scientific Research' of Dr. Jose Aste Tonsmann (1979) & LaserLes (1994)
*Optical Translations that Decipher 'Extended Messages' through the Visual Projection of Micro-Image Sub-Codices...'.
The Process Method Applied to Photo Inscribed Stones...
(Optical Image Translation to Decipher Contiguous Message Codices)
1. Petro Photoglyph Surface Image...a Positive Photo Development.
2. Petro Photoglyph Surface Image...Negative Developments Using Spectrum Specific Illumination and Background Visual Data Elimination.
Hologram Projections Embedded with Visual Detail...Intricate to the Translation.
Details & Practical Applications of the 'Process Method':
(Hologram Projections Deciphered from Petro Photoglyphs)
Image Perception in the 4th Dimension:
* Vision Perception is understood by '3 Spatial Dimensions' known as...HEIGHT...WIDTH...& DEPTH.
* Vision Perception...Physically Changed through the Application of...'Spectrum Specific Illumination'.
(i.e. a blue ocean would appear as a red ocean)
Theoretical Spatial Model: Perception in the 4th Dimension Practical Visual Model: Perception in the 4th Dimension
Perception of a Hologram Scribed Artifact in a Spectrum Specific Dimension:
* Algebraically generated by applying the rules of vectors and coordinate geometry to visual perception of space with four dimensions.
* A vector with 4 Elements (a 4-Tuple...'Spectrum Specific Illumination as the 4th Element') providing 'Visual - Spatial Perception in 4-D '.
(The 4th Element...Spectrum Specific Illumination of Space Perceived in a Visual Sphere)
"Visual Perception within a Sphere of Spectrum Specific Illumination...
deciphering Ancient Time-Capsule Communications & Codex Messages...
from Specific Artifacts...Inscribed with Photo-Detail Hologram Images."
From the Website: www.jqjacobs.net/rock_art/
From the Website: http://www.turtletrack.org/Issues00/Co11042000/CO_11042000_Cave.htm
Petro Photoglyph Research Report: http://www.impactoptics.com/PetroPhotoglyphs.pdf
Complementary Color Defined: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementary_colors
Complementary Color Chart 1: http://www.gardening.cornell.edu/homegardening/scene638f.html
Complementary Color Chart 2: http://willkempartschool.com/beginners-colour-mixing-acrylic-paint/
Complementary Color Chart 3: http://cios233.community.uaf.edu/files/2011/10/color_wheel.gif
MS Internet Explorer 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-11-worldwide-languages
From the Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Guadalupe
From the Website: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Virgen_de_guadalupe_gif-8.gif
From the Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_dimension
From the Website: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Spectrum_specific_illumination
From the Website: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Virgen_de_guadalupe_gif-11.gif
From the Website Wikimedia: The Genesis Petro Photoglyph 3-16-2011
From the Website WikiMedia Category: Petro Photoglyph
Referenced Tutorial - Xenolinguistics 106: Perception within a Sphere of Spectrum Specific Illumination…
Xenolinguistic Tutorials & Articles by laserles
© impactoptics.com 2014