Photographic Developments from Petro Photoglyphs:
(A Process Method to Record Images from Stones with Embedded Photographs)
Recorded Projections within a 'Sphere of Selective Spectrum & Dimensional Specific Perception'.
In order to Develop the Video Messages from Petro Photoglyph Artifacts (Stones Inscribed with Photographic Images)...
A Process Method was Formulated to Optically Illuminate & Translate...
Decipher & Record the Hologram Stone Etchings.
Image Translation within a 'Sphere of Visual Perception' as determined by...
'A Variable Combination of 3 Factors':
Applied to Mirror & Replicate a Portion of the Image: A Foldout or Butterfly of the Visual Data & Information.
(Typical Vector of Bi-Lateral Symmetry Intersects the Image in a Vertical or Horizontal Plane...Orthographically Shifting the Visual Perspective.)
The Process Method for Image Translation applied to...
Conventional Rock Art:
Conventional Rock Art Example #1
1. Conventional field recording of a petroglyph (photo courtesy of John Campbell).
2. Development of the glyphic image structure incorporating Spectrum Illumination and Bilateral Symmetry.
(Dimensional Perspective remained constant for these sample translations.)
Conventional Rock Art Example #2
A Glyphic Image Recording (Original Polychrome Rock Art Image Photo Courtesy of John Campbell)
Two Optical Translations processed under the Defined Process Method.
Conventional Rock Art Example #3
A Field Image Recording of a Petroglyph (Original Polychrome Rock Art Image Photo courtesy of: J.Q. Jacobs)
Optical Translations Using the Defined Process Method for Spectrum Specific Illumination and Bi-lateral Symmetry .
Spectrum Profile #1: (Bi-Lateral-Left)…the image is sad
and cries with no animals…the Inner Spirit reaches out...
Spectrum Specific Illumination Applied to a 'Sacred Religious Artifact'...
3-Dimensional Inscribed Hologram Images:
*Defined through the 'Independent Scientific Research' of Dr. Jose Aste Tonsmann (1979) & LaserLes (1994)
The Process Method Applied to Photo Inscribed Stones...
1. Petro Photoglyph Surface Image Positive
2. Negative Spectrum Specific Illumination with Background Data Elimination
Image Perception in the 4th Dimension:
* Vision Perception is understood by '3 Spatial Dimensions' known as...HEIGHT...WIDTH...& DEPTH.
* Vision Perception...Physically Changed through the Application of...'Spectrum Specific Illumination'.
(i.e. a blue ocean would appear as a red ocean)
Theoretical Spatial Model: Perception in the 4th Dimension Practical Visual Model: Perception in the 4th Dimension
Perception of a Hologram Scribed Artifact in a Spectrum Specific Dimension:
* Algebraically generated by applying the rules of vectors and coordinate geometry to visual perception of space with four dimensions.
* A vector with 4 Elements (a 4-Tuple...'Spectrum Specific Illumination as the 4th Element') providing 'Visual - Spatial Perception in 4-D '.
From the Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Guadalupe
From the Website: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Virgen_de_guadalupe_gif-8.gif
From the Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_dimension
From the Website: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Virgen_de_guadalupe_gif-11.gif
Research of http://www.sancta.org/eyes.html